Let Us Finish Your Car Rebuild Project and Give You a Tax Deduction
There’s nothing more fun for those of us who love cars than finding a neglected version of that special car we love so much and bringing it back to life as a perfect restoration. If that car is like most classic car restorations, it needs body work, paint restoration, an engine rebuilt, or, most likely, everything. That’s what makes it a challenge and so much fun. Right?
While restoration projects provide hours of enjoyment, often over years, sometimes they become too time consuming, costly, and, occasionally, challenging to our marital relationships!
If you have an automotive rebuild project that has become too much of a time or money pit and you’re looking for help through a car restoration shop, we may be able to help.
Just Driven LLC – Orange, California
We are super fortunately to have Daryl Alison’s Just Driven LLC managing our car donation program through the Just Donated LLC program.
Daryl has been in the restoration business for over two decades and, in addition to operating our car donation program, has a team that produces rather fantastic classic car mod restorations on high demand classic cars. [Including a project for Lady Gaga!]
The pictures in the sidebar show the restoration of a classic GT 40 replica car that was donated to the Foundation last year. [We’re working on a program to allow donors to experience driving this classic race car. Click here for information.]
Get a Tax Deduction for Your Auto Restoration Project
If your car qualifies, you can donate your unfinished restoration project to the Cancer Journeys Foundation at any point in the restoration. Just Donated, acting for the Cancer Journeys Foundation, will appraise the car for its expected sale value when restoration is completed and provide you with an appraisal you can use for a tax deduction on your current year tax return.
Just Donated then will complete the restoration, sell the car, and donate the proceeds to the Cancer Journeys Foundation to support our cancer survivor programs.
You will be able to take a tax deduction for your project even before we sell it, and help cancer survivors in the process. It simply doesn’t get any better than that.
- You can receive a tax deduction for your unfinished car or auto restoration project that you can use in your current tax year, as long as it is a car that we can sell once we complete the project
- The car can need engine restoration, engine replacement, transmission repair or replacement, paint restoration, or a complete restoration
- If the car qualifies, we will pick it up at your location
- We handle all of the paperwork, including the cost of the appraisal
- The funds generated from the sale go to support actual cancer survivors through the Cancer Journey Foundation programs
Three Easy Steps to Getting a Tax Deduction for Your Unfinished Auto Restoration Project
- Contact Just Donated LLC at XXX and provide information on your car restoration project
- If the car qualifies, Just Donated will pick the car up at your location and do an appraisal
- The Cancer Journeys Foundation provides an official donation letter you can file with your current tax year