DIGITAL CANCERCON 2020 for YOUNG ADULTS
For more than a decade, CancerCon has ended isolation, built community, provided education, and redefined quality-of-life for those affected by adolescent and young adult cancer with an immersive annual conference that brings together hundreds of AYA cancer community members for an unforgettable weekend.
Since a physical gathering is out for this year, Stupid Cancer is presenting a free, two-day Digital CancerCon 2020. Join the CancerCon team and speakers on June 6 & 7, 2020 for breakout sessions and keynote addresses presented directly to your screen by leading experts, opportunities to engage with sponsors, vendors, and resources in our Virtual Exhibit Hall, and plenty of opportunities to chat and connect with your peers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND CANCERCON 2020?
- Adolescent and young adult cancer patients and survivors 15-39 years old
- Adolescent and young adult cancer caregivers and family members
- Nonprofit patient advocate professionals
- Academic researchers studying adolescent and young adult oncology
- Pediatric, adolescent, and young adult oncology nurses and social workers
- Industry executives working on patients’ reported outcomes, patient-centered care, patient eccentricity, and digital health.
Click this link to register – REGISTER HERE
Robert Hess is an entrepreneur, business owner, CEO, senior executive coach, startup company advisor, and passionate cancer advocate. He is a 15+ year prostate cancer survivor dedicated to ending prostate cancer and helping cancer survivors have the possible possible quality of life. You can find him autocrossing or tracking his Mazda Miata, covered in cancer awareness messages; racing his Serenity in the velodrome; or walking and hiking with his wife. Earlier in life he had the honor of leading soldiers in the US Army – they even let him fly helicopters for a few years. Connect with him on LinkedIn @ RobertWarrenHess.